Definitions and interpretation
Data - Data collectively all information that you submit to via the product. This definition Kitsune Studios Ltd incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws - any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
GDPR - the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Kitsune Studios Ltd, we or us - a company incorporated in with registered number
Kitsune Studios Ltd England and Wales 13473811 whose registered office is at 7 YO323YR
User or you - any third party that accesses the product and is not either (i) employed by and Kitsune Studios Ltd acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services and Kitsune Studios Ltd
Product - the Google Chrome extension Syft.
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, is the "data controller". This means that Kitsune Studios Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5a. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you (as a User of Syft):
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
IP address (automatically collected);
web browser type and version (automatically collected);
operating system (automatically collected);
5b. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from the CVs you upload to Syft:
candidate work history;
candidate job title;
candidate education history;
candidate demographic information, such as location;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
data is given to us by you; and
data is collected automatically.
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Product, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
we automatically collect some information about your product usage. This information helps us to make improvements to the Product, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Product and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Product. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
internal record keeping;
improvement of our products / services;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
We do not sell, share, or otherwise use your personal data for means other than listed here.
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of . All disputes arising England and Wales under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts
You may contact by email at .Kitsune Studios Ltd email@example.com
If you would like any details on the above policy or would like to help us impove it, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will be happy to talk.